Thursday, November 15, 2012

Black Friday approaching

I wrote about it last week, but this...yeah. I just had to post.


And in other fun things on the internet other people found for me, this site is still up:


And pointed out to me on Twitter, after I'd commented on this week's syrup AND flour (separate incidents) highway spills in Chicagoland, saying there needs to be a website devoted just to these stories (a quick Googling didn't turn up much):


Truck Spills. Yeah! A very well-organized site. There are some here I don't particularly want to click on...Alas, the site hasn't been updated since 2010. Surely someone's doing this on Tumblr by now?

1 comment:

Venture Into Retailing: Midwest Retail said...

Speaking of old websites, you might be interested in knowing that the General Cinema website(pre-AMC merger) is still up:

http://generalcinematheatres.com/

I didn't know about the Dole/Kemp site still being up, though!

-Allan(prfsnlwannabe on flickr)