Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Got 99 Problems


I Got 99 Problems
Originally uploaded by katherine of chicago

Here's a mildly popular new one from Flickr. I captioned it "Yeah, well, I'm sure I've got at least 126." This is a mysterious closed store (?) on Roosevelt near Austin. (The other side says "Don't Hate" Chuuurch!) After I took photos there I ate at a relatively-new (though it'd obviously been a restaurant before) tiny diner called The Depot, my second visit. The prices are listed as "Departure Times," cute. Quite reasonable--the egg cream (I'd never had one before) was a couple bucks, the egg salad sandwich was good, and the fries are seasoned. Definitely check it out if you're exploring the West Side/Berwyn. And there's more quirky signs and old buildings in either direction here.

No comments: