Saturday, December 15, 2007

I made it a month


Empty
Originally uploaded by katherine of chicago

Without coffee or any other major caffeine-containing beverage! As of Saturday evening, it was 30 days. I had an attachment to the idea of a month, but not 5 weeks or 6 weeks or 2 months, so I'll probably have coffee after tomorrow's adventures. And then I'll probably cut back right before I go to my parents'. I have a number of coherent posts I'm planning, I just need to "check in" now and then. This is a spring 2007 photo. It's not meant to imply my life is "empty" right now although I'm in a holiday-time-down-on-myself funk and life is throwing some challenges at me right now. At least there's been one sunny day since my last post...too bad we're now in the midst of a snowstorm.

No comments: