Monday, February 28, 2011

(Forget) February

It IS over. Isn't it? Easily the worst month for me, personally, I've had in a long, long time (2010 overall still was worse, since this blog hasn't recovered from it yet). Not just that there's one unresolved situation that started the month off badly and gnawed at me every day (if considerably less so by the past week), but...well, other frustrating things, many of them having to do with Chicago, the kinds of stories I've wanted to talk about to get this beyond a personal blog and be respectable again.

Such as: the election! This photo is a quick shorthand for the lousy month (and my timing isn't completely bad, since 2/28 was the day of the big reveal of the identity of the @MayorEmanuel Twitter. I trust you can find plenty about it elsewhere). At least I voted...

No comments: