Tuesday, January 19, 2010

it happens every winter

As I agonize over what to post next (all those end of year/new year posts seem more pointless by the day, but I still want to do them) I should take a hint from my sports blog (a little chippy) and just post something every day or so. I've been to Boston & Providence, Columbus, and Indianapolis since that last post (hey, four state capitals--that was unintentional) so...well, that's kind of an excuse. Today was dispiriting for various reasons, but this cracked me up, as it never fails to crack me up since last winter when I learned I get a fair number of views on my main Flickr page (katherine of chicago) from links on this forum:



Unfortunately since I'm not a member I can't see which photos it links to, but I'd assume it's the ones of me in a puffy winter coat. Who knew? I have not yet posted any photos of myself in the very cheap reversible brown/pink coat I got this winter (so cheap the zipper already doesn't work)...

No comments: