Thursday, March 31, 2005

I am testing this...

...because I'm completely new to blogging and I need to see this for it to feel "real."

***Random information***

***Book I've been reading today:
Pink Think: Becoming a Woman in Many Uneasy Lessons (Lynn Peril)
***Listening to:
Le Jardin de Heavenly (Heavenly)
and, my parakeet's chirping
***Wearing:
Thrift-store (Hammond, Indiana!) black sweatpants with orange flannel "33" numbers; orange shirt
***Last food consumed:
Walgreen's Caramel Nut Clusters
***Last blog read:
Bitch PhD
***Waiting for:
Significant other to return call (which will temporarily knock out my so-so DSL connection [uh, one of the points of having DSL is being able to be on the phone and online at the same time, right?])
***Obscure word I like (and will post in hopes of being one of only a few hundred sites to use this word; I Googled it recently):
Initiatrix

that's all for now.

No comments: